Our accommodation consists of private rooms and dormitories:
- four 4-bed rooms – ideal for smaller groups, families or privacy
- 6-bed family room (on the ground floor)
- 8-bed dormitory
- 10-bed dormitory
- 16-bed dormitory
Individual beds can be booked in most of the rooms or smaller rooms can be reserved for private use (additional trundle beds available for children). We can also accommodate larger groups who can book a whole dormitory for themselves.
We provide all bedding and linen so no need to bring sleeping bags. Guests should bring their own towels. Guests will have access to the large dining room, a self-catering kitchen to prepare your own meals, a large lounge for evening relaxation and a training room for meetings or break-out sessions. This room also doubles up as a games room.
The hostel also offers home-cooked food and on-site parking, as well as a range of additional services including:
- a power washer for mountain bikes and secure storage for bikes, kayaks and canoes
- a drying room for your wet equipment after a day out
- board games and plenty of magazines and books for a cosy evening in.