Cwm Pennant Hostel is in a beautiful spot and we hope that our extras facilities will make your stay more comfortable:
- Accessibility: we have a ground floor room, ramps for public areas and an accessible shower room for less mobile guests.
- Security: this is a very safe area and our CCTV cameras make it even more so. Inside the building, we have lockers to keep your valuables secure (keys available from reception).
- Staying connected: there is no mobile signal here, which is an attraction for many of our regular customers who can finally switch their phones off. Wifi is limited (this is a large building with very thick walls). Please speak to a member of staff if you need internet access whilst staying with us.
- Parking: there is plenty of onsite car parking as well as lockable outbuildings to store your bikes, kayaks or canoes securely.
- Activities: the grounds are large and quite wonderful, including an orienteering circuit (maps available from reception), a five-a-side football pitch, fire pit for bonfires, barbecues and/or marshmallow toasting. It’s a child’s (and adult’s) paradise!
- Dog-friendly: you are welcome to bring your dog to the hostel and we have two private dog-friendly rooms. Please be aware that for the comfort of other guests, dogs are not allowed in the shared lounge or dining room. Although our grounds are secure for your dog to run around in, please ensure that your dog is under control at all times as there are sheep and cattle in the neighbouring fields.