If you don’t fancy preparing your own meals, we provide home-cooked food throughout the year and get very good reviews! We can cater for most dietary requirements and vegetarian and vegan guests will find some kindred spirits amongst our own staff.
There are a range of breakfast options to suit tastes and budgets:
- Cooked breakfast: also includes cereal, toast and juice – £5.95.
- Buffet : cereals, toast, juice, pot of yoghurt and fruit – £4.50
- Quick breakfast : cereals, juice, beans or scrambled egg on toast – £4
Lunch and dinner
- Packed lunch: available for £6 per person (usually includes sandwiches, fruit, cereal or chocolate bar, crisps and fruit juice)
- Evening meal (for individual guests and small groups): we offer a simple evening menu, with items ranging from £7 to £9.95 (Children’s menu for £5.)
- Evening meal (groups of 10 or more): a three-course meal can be pre-booked £15 per person and two-course £13. The starter is usually a seasonal soup or salad and there is a choice of main course and dessert.